Happy Ridván to all of you delightful people!
Every year we pitch a tent and create a garden in our living room to celebrate Ridvan. There we read stories about those twelve precious days Bahá’u’lláh spent in the garden.
This year we did the flowers from coffee filters. So much fun! This is an activity that my family looks forward every year. Perfect for 4yo children and up. Enjoy the tutorial bellow! What other ideas for garden recreation you have? I would love to see your pictures!
“Tent”: Solig Net from Ikea
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2017 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved