Last year (2016) to celebrate Ridván we painted our garden! Just a roll of paper and a watercolor set. Tape the paper to the wall and have your children paint flowers until their hearts are content. Our oldest who was 3 years old at the time had a blast! Take care to not paint your walls accidentally through the paper. This space will later serve a place to read stories and learn about the importance of Ridván!
Craft supplies we used:
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2017 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved