Happy to share the wonderful news of my new publication: Puerto Rico, La Isla del Encanto // Puerto Rico, the Island of Enchantment.
If you follow Delighted Hearts on social media, you most likely already know about this most heartfelt initiative. During the Days of Há, I announce through social media that I have been working on a dual language workbook about the history, culture, and traditions of Puerto Rico, the book has been written and illustrated primarily for children from 5 to 12 years old of Puerto Rican descent living outside of PR, but it can be enjoyed by any child who is a lover of the world and its beauty!
As a Puerto Rican the suffering after the island was strucked by two hurricanes touched me deeply. Today, after six months, thousands are still struggling to obtain basic necessities. In the spirit of service that Ayyam-i-Ha represents, 100% of profits for the next year (April 2018 to April 2019) will go to small organizations that have empowered themselves to help others in time of need, and it’s the hope that the funds collected will assist in this later stage of recovery.
Heartfelt thanks to my beloved husband Darioush for his unconditional support. Elegna Rodríguez Sanabria, Leanna Guillen Mora for an outstanding job at editing the book as always. And Antonio Morales Cruz for facilitating a piece of his play “Por Amor en el Caserio” to be featured in the book.
The book is available for purchase on AMAZON
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2018 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved