A Joyous King of Festivals to all!
A couple of years ago (2015) when our oldest son was 2 years old, we started the tradition of pitching a tent to celebrate Ridván. This was inspired by other moms that created similar spaces to celebrate these precious days. I also thought we will be a great idea if we could include the river and the garden.
I cut a few flowers out of paper in different colors, put them together and had my 2yo son tape them to the wall, similar we did with the river. And used a super easy tutorial to create this beautiful tent!
What are your favorite activities to celebrate Ridván?
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2017 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved