Joyfully sharing the news of the publication of my new book: “The Life of the Báb.” Created in honor of the Bicentenary of the Birth of the Báb. Although it took me a little longer, I’m so happy I’m finally able to share it with all of you!
This 81-page, full-color book traces the story of the life of the Bab from birth to the internment of the sacred remains in Mount Carmel. It includes 32 historic descriptions of the milestones and stages of the Báb’s life with anecdotes, stories, and explorations of Baha’i concepts. It also includes a family tree, a timeline, maps, and a glossary. Written and illustrated with much love and the responsibility to convey dignity, reverence, and sacredness to the children about the topic. Created for children 8 years and older and their families to enjoy.
Many thanks to my dear husband Darioush Charepoo for his loving support and to my dear friend Leanna Guillen Mora (from alldonemonkey.com) for doing an amazing job at editing the book.
The book is now available on Amazon: Link
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Kindly reference Delighted Hearts and its creator Melissa L. Charepoo if any of the artwork shared on this page inspire your art creations.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog on social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2020 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved