It’s with great joy that I share the news of my new children’s book: Service, The Virtues of My Heart.
The book focuses on a child who shares his experiences about service from serving his family to serving the world. It also explores how we can develop other virtues by being of service to others.
A great gift for Bahá’í children for the upcoming festival of Ayyám-i-Há or a great read for any child of any background throughout the year!
My love and a big thank you to my dear friend Leanna from www.alldonemonkey.comfor a fantastic job editing the book!
The book is available on Amazon:
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog on social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2020 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved