The world got a precious gift today! “A Widening Embrace” is a new documentary film commisioned by the Universal House of Justice about the community-building of the Bahá’í world, released on the occasion of the Twelfth International Convention.
To watch the documentary you can visit the following article from the Bahá’í World News: Link
I felt inspired to make this simple coloring page, to assist families with children to grasp a few of the concepts shared in this beautiful documentary.
You are welcome to download the PDF: HERE
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2018 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved