We have been doing some planning for the next year writing down some ideas on how to celebrate the Holy Days at home. It will be impossible to set all the details this early in the year but at least brought into the forefront of our family consultations. Also, is neat to see graphically how the Holy Days and celebrations come in pairs/ trio which makes it easier, in my opinion, to make plans as we can focus on one topic at a time. For example Declarations, Birthdays, The Master, etc.
This set of three gift coloring pages includes a graphic 175 BE calendar and two pages to plan the Holy Days and Feast. And I hope your family enjoys it!!
You are welcome to download the PDF HERE!
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2018 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved