Looking for a creative and meaningful idea to do with your children during the summer? Here is a great activity!
Once a week your children can study one of the prayers compiled on the page above (Download the PDF here: 2017_DHLLC_Melissa Charepoo_ Quotes for Meditation Through Art) and create a simple piece of art inspired by the quote using the following affordable materials:
Once they had completed the art activity, they can work on memorization using these beautiful songs:
I adjure Thee: Video
Create in me a pure heart: Video
Make them to grow: Video
O Son of Spirit: Video
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2017 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved