It’s been a few interesting days trying to adjust to our new reality and I just feel so much admiration for the many of you who had been going through this for months now.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to explain to our children why we need to isolate ourselves and cancel all the activities due to the coronavirus, especially when we don’t have any symptoms. But always trying to think in terms of the spiritual qualities we are developing. I think some of the virtues we are working on are empathy and solidarity. This quote from Bahá’u’lláh explains it so beautifully,
“Blessed is he who preferreth his brother before himself.”
So explaining to them in terms that we are sacrificing for the common good and for those who are most vulnerable put things in perspective.
This is a gift coloring for everyone to enjoy!
Available to download:
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog on social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2020 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved