One of the favorites this to do to prepare for the King of Festivals is to put together a garden and a large tent to read stories every night. This year, our 5-year-old and I painted a garden full of simple roses and of course, we included a painted river as well!
Here is a tutorial for the roses.
A joyous Ridván to all!!
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2018 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved