Inspired by the following quote from Bahá’u’lláh about the station of Jesus Christ, I’m happy to share a lesson for children’s classes.
We testify that when He [Jesus] came into the world, He shed the splendor of His glory upon all created things.
-Bahá’u’lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 86
This Bahá’í children’s class lesson was created using the format of Ruhi Book 3, Grade 1 as a complementary lesson during the Holiday Season.
You are welcome to “save as” the lesson here: Children’s Class Lesson – Birth of Jesus Christ
As always, I would love to see your creations, please share and tag me!
- Facebook: @delightedheartsllc
- Instagram: delighted_hearts , using hashtag: #delightedhearts
- Pintrest: delightedhllc
- Kindly note that all gift resources shared on this website are for “as is” personal use only. Please do not alter, reproduce, copy, or create any new document using the images shared as gift resources.
- Please do not reproduce photographs in any form.
- Sharing the link to the blog in social media or emails is always welcome.
© 2017 Melissa L. Charepoo · All rights reserved